- COVID-19 The Industry Response
- The Duty free industry supports in principle the WHO Protocol to Eliminate Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products. However, the Protocol mandates that research be carried out into “the extent to which” duty free contributes to illicit trade in tobacco products. Duty free is not part of the problem and the industry strongly opposes any move to ban or further restrict duty free tobacco sales under false allegations of contributing to illicit trade.
- New security measures for US-bound passengers carrying powder-like substances (June 30, 2018)
- New security measures for passengers departing from Australian airports carrying powder-like substances (June 30, 2018)
- Off label consumer information on products sold in duty free and travel retail.
- Brexit and the return of duty free & tax free sales.
- Air Passenger Rights: the “one-bag rule”.